Thursday, January 14, 2010

Thank you so much...

How would you define “disappointment”?

How would you define “commitment”?

How would you measure & justify “commitment”?

What is “effort”?

Am I committed? Indeed……

Am I that strong? I have no choice but to make myself strong……

I do not know what am I doing is the best for myself but I know it is always better than doing nothing……

God created humans with feelings, though there is no complaints from (u)? ? ? I do sense your disappoinment from your face.......

I mean it, sorry......

Forgive us......

This posting is meant to appreciate them whom have assisted us so much in the problem. Sayuti & Pn Adlina have been so committed in guiding us. Thanks Sayuti, especially for your book and notes. Thanks Dr. Anowar for his opinion on investment issue. Dr. Rohaida has been helping us on self-determination a lots. Dr. Salawati, your view on investment part is much appreciated. Mr. Aziz, seems to be our spiritual leader. U're the perfect one to be our motivator. Dr. Zuhdi, we really appreciate you so so so much. A big clap for u, U have accompanied us until 1am on the submission day; your guidance is so so so so so much appreciated. Last but not least, our dearest Dr. Faridah. Dr Faridah, notwithstanding u just got promoted u be with us always. We do understand the nature of your job, ur workload must be like a mountain. Nonetheless, U have come to us so many times. U were doing research for us until 1/2 o'clock late night... Eventhough you bear many responsibilities with you, you never neglect us. U have given us to assess the printing & photostating facilities. The funny part is we go to the office almost everyday... The best part is we have known all of the staffs in the admin office now. Hahaha...

THANK YOU SO SO SO SO SO MUCH..........................................................

I always believe, we have the most committed lecturers compared to others........

My best regards...

No comments:

Post a Comment