Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Battle begins...

Before I left my office yesterday, I got to speak with 1 of the staff who is the most "senior" in our legal firm... From our conversation, I find out that is not easy to own and operate a legal firm. U might be a very good lawyer as you are so skillful, so talented, so well in the knowledge of law. Whatever cases are on your fingertips, but let me tell you, this lawyer will end up with shutting down his law firm. You must be questioning why! This is simply because the weapon of surviving for a practice lawyer is his networking. Networking plays the role, networking adjudicate whether his/her firm is able to survive. Let face the facts, at Sentul itself, there are at least 50 legal firms of which are located around the area.

How do you compete with them?

For those who want to be practice lawyers, let's bear in mind that these are the problems which need to concern of.

Welcome to the "BATTLE FIELD"...

No comments:

Post a Comment