Sunday, May 10, 2009

wow...it's tiring...

I just finished giving tuition to some students... currently, I am a teacher of 2 primary students and 1 form 2 girl...

Dudes, it's not easy to be a teacher... especially a primary school teacher!!!...

11am, i reached my primary 5 student house, i started today class with mathematics as she is sitting for exam by this coming tuesday...

the syllabus is quite easy but it's the other way round in teaching and explaining such formulas...

e.g. 6574 + ? = 8574... this "?" can be found easily...

how a bout...

6574 + ? + ? = 8574

There are to many pairs of answers for these "?"...

hehe...the sad thing is my cute student did not understand as she thought the 2nd question also can be solved...

What she did then????

Cry....she cried....hahahahahahaha....

It was funny and enjoying dude!!!

1pm, I continued with 2nd class... These siblings are quite well except for the sister, sincerely...

The nice part of giving tuition is We can easily refresh our memory....What we learnt... They come back to us...

I taught the form 2 girl about the novel namely pahlawan pasir salak and i taught her about writing essay...

It's wonderful and joyful...

I think I would cherish what I have now, I fell very enriching for this semester break as i do attachment at legal firm and teach tuition...

Thank God!!!...

1 comment: