Thursday, May 7, 2009

My 1st day of doing attachment...Hoo Reh!!!

2day is my first day doing attachment at LING YOKE HOOI & CO.
I was so nervous the time I stepped in the firm and my heart beeps faster when i was brought to a room next to the lawyer's room. However, i'm very satisfied, i was given my own office room,big table, aircond, computer...so well treat,
i thought i am going to do the office boy job like wash toilet,cut paper...but i was given some files,i started to draft letter today and 2mrw i will start draft sales and purchase agreement...2nite,i will do some studies on caveat in regards of land matters...the working environment is very good.
I will definitely love this job, though i travel 45 minutes from UKM every trip but i will make sure i contribute the best as i will appreciate my job!!!...

Thanks GOD, i believe this is a gift from GOD...

3 comments:

  1. ur working this sem break?well, all the best jr!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes...ngah keje...kol 2pm jumpe klien...
    hahaha...
    u too...all the best and happy holiday!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. bestnyaa u dah strt bt attachment. how's the work? u kena buat apa?

    ReplyDelete